Tuesday 28 September 2010

Cont: ... one

Having not ever doing anything like this before, from when I started this, til now, I have read all the legal options I have, and as I said the copyright was the very first thing I did need to do, which is worldwide, so I have covered all basis on it.

This has been hard on me, but also enjoyment that I am designing something new every day .. The ‘Tatty stripes’ come in all sorts of designs, ‘simple’ to now ‘so-so simple‘, and ‘really sweet’ to ‘beautiful‘!

They cater for all tastes, and ‘girly’ to elegant I think .. Everyday, and simply indoors reading .. Funny and cheeky! When I have enough you can take your pick, for now, its first come first serve, from the photos I take of them.

EVERYTHING on this design, including the 'strips' are all hand sewn!

The bands also have the ‘pockets’ in various colours .. So it’s a win win all round.

Designing is my favourite pastime, always has been, so this occupies me, and the result when I have finished a ‘Tatty stripe’ makes it all worth while.

As this is only me at the moment doing it all, from this blog, to reading the legal part, designing and making , which are all hand made, I really do need a volunteer, who I can trust, to help, so hopefully I will have someone aboard soon .. I hope, I may lose some sanity otherwise LOL

Another reason for this is that I can hopefully help others in my situation from what I sell, eventually I want to be able to donate regularly for people like me who struggle from normal everyday things that we all take for granted when we are healthy and no aches and pains .. People who have ended up in a situation through no fault of their own, just because they had an accident, its important to me that I do this.

Another that I have always been bent on Is animals, my little kitteh came from a rescue centre not far from me, they always taking in strays and often have no room, but they manage to squeeze another in .. I want to help them because they do a lovely thing mostly at their own cost, purely going on donations, that really do not cover it all.
My little one had been there for nearly 6 months, her previous owner had really not taken care of her, and at just 18 months old was now on her 3rd litter, because her owner did not have the sense to have her spayed!
When I first saw my kitteh, which was just before Christmas 2008 she had been in a cage with her litter of 2 pure white and 1 black babies that were now 10 weeks old!! Her poor face looked soo sad because she had no rest from them .. And I brought her home on 31st December 2008 which is the day of her birthday now! And she is thriving and very happy!

I donated as much as I could, on my money I get .. Which I know was not enough, so I would like to help them ..

So its comes down to people like you, who are reading this, who by word to word to others will buy these and tell others about them ..

I am in the process of contacting various people who do nose operations, and opticians, so hopefully I will be able to get more out there because you all helped!

And I will be truly grateful!

To be cont: …

Tatty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment